Sleepless nights...

It's just that I'm ready to take the pain again,
Even if all my Love has flown in Vain,
You made me feel, I am insane.
Right said the world, yes I am Inane.

Loved you on day, when i felt so Lonely,
Called for that Love on those sleepless nights,
You'r memoirs are my sweetest gifts,
Can't figure out the reason for my mood shifts.

I wanted to hold you tight,
For you against the world, i would fight,
When shadows gloom everywhere, i ll show you light,
Make the sun shine for you, even in the darkest nights.

Take a step ahead, come c my tears,
My heart is trembled all with fears,
Afraid to loose you, everyday it seers,
One more day goes by and the dreaded day nears.

I am tired of all the toil,
Kicked by all, like they do, to the dust in the soil.
Rounded up my life seems like a coil,
Everyday in my life's just a turmoil !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment