Lucid Imagination !!!

I sit and imagine that there’s got to be a place where there will be just me and you. There has to be a place where you would be mine and a crib where you would know how much I Love you and you would understand what I feel and how much I need you. There has to be a moment where you would come and embrace me in your arms and reciprocate the warmth and the Love that I need from you. There must be that minute second where you can come and say me that yes, “I Love you” too and the fragrance and the happiness of the moment that will help me living my life happily for the rest of my days. There has to be a day where you would believe and trust that there is no one in this world or universe who can Love you more than me. There has to be a feeling where you must believe that I will be there by you whenever you need me, and surely I will be. There has got to be feeling where you must know how much I Miss you, even if you are so close to my heart. There has to be words which would enable me describe you, the way you are but I dun find many. There has got to be a way through which I would walk and get to you. There has to be chance of you and me being together. There has to be a way by through which I can share all your pain and shower you with all the happiness in this world. There has to be a day where I wake up with the early sun and your glowing face in front of my eyes. There has to be an evening which will go by with me admiring your beauty throughout the day. There must be a moment where I can lay my head on your lap and shed all those tears. There must be those days where you would come and fight with me and keep that distance so that we can know how important you are to me. There has to be those days where I dun get an opportunity to talk to you so that I would die to hear your voice and end up doing so. There should be some day where you would try and understand that I am Sorry for anything which had offended you, without me even saying it. This distance is killing me over every day.
This is a world of Imagination, where I won’t be able to reach but still I pray every day that may be some day God showers that bliss and I get the person who is so dear to me, that whenever I think of something else, she comes in and is there with me all the time, every moment, every second.

I Live You everyday………

No comments:

Post a Comment