How it goes !!!

My life is a dream on the way to Death !!!
I love to rule, but i have lost my kingdom and i ain't gettin it back.
I love writing, but i have lost my inspiration to those words.
I love laughing, but it's just that it takes a lot to make me smile today.
I love being a trickster, but I didnt understand the tricks of life.
I love to Care about people, but it's just that NO ONE CARES about me.
I love to c people smilin, but i think people prefer me the oda way round.
I love to keep things as memories, but it's just that i am losing them everyday.
I love to commit, but it's just that they always break me.
I love to respect, but it's just tht I have always been deemed, a loser.
I have always admired, but it's just that I have always been lowered.
I love to dream, but it's just that every dream of mine has been shattered.
I love to sing, but none of them seem to rhyme today.
I live to fight another day, but it's just tht I loose the next day again.
I strum the strings, but it's just tht the melody seems a noise again.
I love color, but it's just that Life is becumin Colourless everyday.
I knw Patience is an attribute, but it's just that the wait doesn't seem to be over.
I love ur pictures, but it's just that everytime I click them, they posterize negativity.
I love to keep you in my heart,
But it's just that, the worst part is holding on to someone,
Who doesn't want to be hold on to !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment