Hating what u Did

Love had begun flowin upsurged,
It was you who brought life,
It was you who brought Day & Night,
It was always you, who at my sight,
Enchanted the world around with your might.

You in my life brought so much of Love,
Quenched my unendin thirst,
With yo'r magic pill of sublimity,
But you put all of them today at humility,
Destroying all of my Serenity,
I knw u dun even hav the humanity,
To come bac and say me SORRY !!!

The world hated me,
But u hurt me the most,
Thot u of as the breeze who would get d life kindled,
But turned out to be d blemish of my life.
You will neva understand the Pain,
You will neva feel the desire,
Coz u r a heartless stone,
Who wants me to moan.

It was you who made me Cry,
Around me when everyone used to smile,
Remember you for all you did,
Should have neva eva Luvd u indeed.
Its me who to u is thankful,
You kip me hurtin more n more,
But u would neva knw,
The more u hurt, the more i Love,
The less you care, the more will I caress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment