Days !!!

There were days when i luvd you,
There were days when i cared,
There were days when my Love was so indespensible,
It was you with whom everythin' i shared.

There were days when you inspired,
U were the one which motivated,
There were days of such captivation,
And so were the days of Lamentation.

There were days when you hurt me so bad,
There were days when i was so Sad,
There were days of those sweet surrender,
There are days when memories just meander.

There are days when u would make me hate u,
There are wen u wouldn't realise the unmounted pain.
There are days of this serenity,
And there were days of the uncalled divinity.

U make me hate you one more day,
U make me cry one more second.
You can't beat my Love,
Even if u hate me all life long.

U deserve sumone bettr, U deserve sumone gud.
Do you feel someone should?
I neva knew why not me, and why oders,
U alwyz make me feel like a Loser.

U r the one who devastated,
U r the one who ruined it all.
U r the one i gave in everything for,
U ll feel my absence,
Feel the neccesity,
U don't seem to value me,
By this summer u ll find no more of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment