Am i alone?

Am i alone?
Or am i wid sumone?
Am i Confused?
Or am i a bit bimused?

Am i the best?
Why do i have to be always put against a test?
Am i here to prove?
Or am i always
here to Loose.

Am i in Love?
Or is it Love that gets me perturbed,
Why'z is it that i can't stop Loving you?
And why'z it, that i end up Loving u more, wen i try to hate you?

Why is that i am losing my belief,
And why isn't there any hope?
Why did i always tried making my life colorful,
Which always turned Grey or White.

Why is it that no one wants to hear?
Why do i always have to shout,
Why does no one tries to Understand,
I am not the same of you'r Kind.

What is it that in me, you neva find?
I dun know, either you dun't want to or pretend to be blind.
When ever i wanted him to bless,
All it turned out to be was a mess.

Have no where to go,
I find no place to run,
Time as always keeps on ticking away,
Waiting for someone to come and show me my way.

Neither ll I run from the Crisis,
Nor ll i run away from my Love,
Fight it out till that One Last Breath,
But will not let my Love bequile underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment