Proved me Wrong

Through out you have always proved me wrong,
Wondering if this will be the norm,
I dun find ways to embrace,
Crowning you the princess and treating with grace.
Every time I thought you betrayed,
Me and my Love that you always swayed,
The roads get darker as I walk down the lane,
You broke my heart with such disdain.

You came in my life as a saint,
So beautiful you were, was I about to faint.
My Love for you no body can dent,
I will get you some day if you are meant.
With you around my heart always sings,
Without you I am a bird with out wings.
With you by me, I can achieve anything,
With out you there seems nothing.
With you I live the world of fantasy,
And it feels as if I am happy.
With out you there lack something,
And with out you my world is nothing.

It was always you, who came back,
De capsulate those memories and put me against the stack,
I never knew what I had lacked,
Melting away are my emotions like a wax.
It was you up surging those emotions,
You and your Love became my one and only devotion.
I hate everyone being so vicarious,
Rousing questions in my mind;
Is my state so precarious?

No comments:

Post a Comment