Dark Tunnel.

Life now a day seems like a deep dark tunnel,
More closely when you see, resembles the shape of a funnel.
Engraved in my hands is your name,
More than love it feels like a silly fame.

Looking down the window, echoes is the sound of heavy rain,
Your memories hit me hard, making me feel insane.
Screaming my heart, wants to express my love,
Countering my thoughts are questions,
Is this the thing that you had to do?

On no nights do you let me sleep,
Denied and broken, long nights I weep.
Spend days and nights seeing your image,
My reward of Love, you threw me like sewage.

My fault was living in the world full of fantasy,
Broke all my dreams and made it look so clumsy.
I want to know who gave you this right?
Shaded all the colors of my life to black and white.

On no day I am giving up my Love,
Nothing can change my emotions and get me perturbed.
Hoping some day I will be beside you,
Embrace you in my arms and show how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment